Our Land Work
Our Land Team has extensive knowledge and experience of the residential land sector. We work with local, regional and national builders, predominantly across the South, but also throughout the rest of the UK. We advise developers and landowners on acquisition, disposal, planning legislation and, together with our partners, on a range of technical issues which require the services of a Chartered Surveyor. Effectively, we negotiate with all parties to obtain a successful outcome.
Our knowledge of the industry and its players means we can obtain competitive offers within reasonable time-scales; we ensure the buyer is committed, and we work with our clients to make sure they make rational and informed decisions. Our consultative approach generally ensures less problems at the latter stages of negotiations, which can take months and sometimes years to come to fruition, especially when dealing with strategic land ventures.
Our Strategic Land Work
Our Strategic Land team’s objectives:
- Accountability: to evaluate whether purchasers will deliver on price and in a favorable timescale for the Vendor/Landowner
- Prioritization: to oversee negotiations with all parties, liaison and follow up to ensure the project is delivered in the best time-scales
Our Land Evaluation Work
Our Strategic team also conducts in-depth evaluations of open market and discrete projects, plus joint ventures on brownfield and greenfield land. We also provide research into ecology, services, Highways, sales rates, and pricing.
For further information on any of the following services email@example.com
- Sourcing development land
- Immediate and strategic land opportunities
- Brownfield/Greenfield sites, with or without planning permission
- Promotion of strategic land parcels through the local development framework LDF
- Formation of assembly sites with adjoining landowners
- Expert advice and guidance on all technical aspects
- Market research
- Expert Witness provision
Work in Progress
Our Land team is currently working on
- Strategic sites – East & West Sussex, Kent, Dorset
- Immediate sites – East & West Sussex, Kent, Surrey
Evaluation of Residential Housing Market
We are working on Strategic Acquisitions with independent third parties and Strategic Developers in order to meet housing numbers in various areas across the UK.
We provide comprehensive market research to assist the progression of land acquisitions through the planning system.