Land & Brand New Homes has a clear objective of being recognised as a premier Land Use Consultant in the residential redevelopment market.

We work on Immediate and Strategic Acquisitions with independent third parties and Developers in order to meet housing numbers in various areas across Sussex and the UK.

Housing Need is a topic of much debate, and we are regularly reminded of the substantial shortage of housing.  Landowners can unlock potential value of their land by developing residentially.

Our speciality is in achieving planning permission for residential redevelopment:

  • Strategic land, i.e. land that will take between 10-15 years to gain approval (read our Case Studies for examples of strategic land development)
  • Immediate land, either consented or subject to planning, which can be developed within 12 months

Our Land team has recently successfully negotiated:

County No of Plots  
West Sussex 54  
East Sussex 69  
Hampshire 18  
Kent 28  

View our latest completed projects.

Types of land/property suitable for redevelopment:

Our core business is the strategic promotion of residential land through the planning system to gain the valuable planning consent that you seek. Our success to date is due to industry experience and our network of experts in their fields.

Sites for residential development come in all shapes and sizes and since 1991, we’ve helped in the planning and negotiation process of developing a variety of sites, including:

  • Allotments
  • Barns
  • Care homes
  • Edge of town/village sites
  • Churches/graveyards
  • Farm/rural land
  • Public Houses
  • Schools
  • Service stations

We can manage projects at any stage of their development, either from start to finish or as a trouble-shooter when they run into difficulties.

Detailed negotiations can take time and require patience.  We act as a catalyst, allowing the process to flow and, when necessary, stepping in to keep negotiations on track.

Does your land have redevelopment potential?

If your land falls into one of the above categories and is a minimum of 1 acre, find out in one of three easy steps:

  1. Contact our Land team on
  2. Complete the form and we’ll contact you
  3. Call our Land Team on 01903 692952 and we’ll arrange an appraisal of your land

Call or Email our experienced Land Team in confidence today